New Job Post - View Job Role
NEW JOB POST
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our team with this support role, ideally suiting a candidate with previous experience in estimating, along with a confident telephone manner.
- Prepares work for quotation by gathering proposals, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies material requirements from specifications, and related documents.
- Generates quotations using pre-defined costings.
- Presents prepared quotation to customers in a professional format
- Follow-up calls on all outstanding quotes.
- Maintains database by entering all quotation information and subsequent communications.
- Provide regular reports on current quoting and sales position.
- Contributes to team effort by communicating customer requirements.
- A good level of Microsoft Office skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Proficient at analysing Information.
- Estimating Experience preferred.
- Good planning skills/Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills/Informing Others.
- Proficient reporting analysis.
Job Type: Ideally, full-time, but we would be willing to discuss part-time hours (27.5 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive salary - To apply, E-mail HR@ikonaluminium.co.uk with your current CV.